is looking for a Guidewire Developer
for a mortgage client located in Center City, Philadelphia. Responsibilities for the Guidewire Developer:
This role will work with internal customers to design, develop, make program and/or configuration changes to deliver business functionality within Guidewire Billing and Policy Center modules. The individual will be a leader within the team and help develop Guidewire skills and experience with other team members.
1. The role will work with internal customers/architects/Developers to design, develop, and maintain functionality within the Guidewire platform.
2. Work with development teams so that proper patterns/practices are used for the delivery of software solutions.
3. Represent Configuration resources and demand in planning sessions with a keen eye on delivery.
4. Responsible for Development skill assessments and making sure Developers are getting the proper feedback around the work that they are doing.
5. Assess Technical Debt and Priorities with the development teams and leads to make sure the solutions built are sustainable and are production ready. Qualifications for the Guidewire Developer:
- 3+ years of experience with Guidewire applications.
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a developer with experience of design and team-leading
- A full understanding of the Guidewire product suite and the frameworks/options available for development.
- Knowledge in configuration and coding using Guidewire tools and accelerators, Guidewire Batch, and Guidewire predefined plugins.
- Experience in configuration of screen layouts, including creation of new screens, enhancements to others and XML file changes.
- Database definition and design at the application level
Compensation/Benefits for the Guidewire Developer:
- A strong Gosu and Java background as well as utilization of Guidewire Studio required.
- Must have experience using Java and J2EE
- Highly proficient in SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL)
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Prior experience with GIT, Jenkins, Rally or other similar applications
- $140,000 - $160,000
- Local candidates preferred but open to candidates relocating
Please send resumes to Samantha Bond: Sbond@pipercompanies.com Keywords:
Guidewire, Billing, Policy Center, Java, SQL