Kaeppel Consulting is in immediate need of a Guidewire ProducerEngage Developer/BSA for a project with our client in Birmingham, AL for minimum of one year.
A qualifying candidate will have experience with the following:
- Experience in insurance software implementation development
- Guidewire Policy Center and/or Guidewire Billing Center versions with Producer/Engage Portal (former agent portal)
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer/Analyst
- Experience working Agile and Waterfall projects
- Experience working with Front end facing functions.
- Experience implementing Guidewire Policy and Billing in an Auto Insurance environment. Non-standard Auto is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very strong attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Experience in QA and or as Business Systems Analyst
- Ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure
(On site work required)