Job Title- Full Stack / Mobile Apps Developer
Location- Montreal, CAN
Node JS (Micro Services)
Android/IOS Mobile apps Developement
Who are we looking for?
Experience in design and development of Web/Distributed/Integrated/ Mobile /Hybrid applications with at least 3 years working on developing Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8 applications.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Hands on in working with testing frameworks Karma & Jasmin
- Ensuring high performance on Web ,mobile and Hybrid Applications
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API, Micro Services (Microsoft WebAPI or java services)
- Communicating with external web services.
- Deep knowledge of Angular, Nativescript with Angualr CLI practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Must have good understanding of Continuous Improvement (CI) and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Must possess good experience in designing applications on containers, micro-services, API orchestration with their eventual deployment on cloud.
- Exposure in any of the cloud solution architecture like Google Cloud Platform/AWS /Microsoft Azure will be an added benefit
- Must have ability to understand the requirements and develop work products and guide team members accordingly
- Create High Level and Low-Level Technical Design document for the project
- Ability to guide the team on technical aspects
- Review work products developed by team
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Education qualification: Any bachelor or masters degree or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college