Kforce has a client in search of a HBSS Systems Engineer, Mid in McLean, VA.
The HBSS Systems Engineer will be a part of a team of systems engineers supporting a Department of Defense client and will be responsible for system development life cycle and design, integration and implementation of large, and enterprise scale data communications network infrastructures.
* Establish and implement standards for HBSS between hardware and software, according to client specifications and parameters
* Troubleshoot and resolve software, operating system, and networking problems
* Plan, develop, and maintain HBSS policies for network endpoints through the systems lifecycle (test, implementation, maintenance, etc.)
* Configure and maintain HBSS servers and dependent systems
* B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline
* 5+ years of experience with systems engineering or system administration
* 3+ years of experience with HBSS disciplines and protocols to include comprehensive knowledge of specific tasks
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Additional Qualifications (as applicable):
* Experience configuring and maintaining multiple network HBSS baselines
* Experience with standard HBSS modules, including ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee Security ePO), McAfee Agent (MA), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Policy Auditor (PA), VirusScan Enterprise (VSE), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Asset Baseline Monitor (ABM), and Asset Configuration Compliance Module (ACCM)
* Knowledge of FISMA compliance requirements
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.