ADP is hiring a Pre-Sales Human Capital Management (HCM) Business Consultant.
In our Gulf region.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients and prospects work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable? Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more? Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word, and it's that serious.)
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don't just take our word for it... read on and see for yourself!
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As a Pre-Sales HCM Business Consultant
, you'll partner with our direct sales team to present and demonstrate products and solutions tailored to solve our prospects' and clients' business needs. You will be a trusted advisor to our prospects and clients, using your Human Capital Management expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges across all areas of work. This includes ensuring prospect and client expectations match ADP's delivered solutions.
Is this you?
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Passionate Advocate . Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measurable results.
- Agile Solution Seeker . You're a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn . You're always learning, growing, questioning and challenging "what's been done before."
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Lead compelling onsite sales demonstrations, showing how ADP's HCM Products and Solutions solve prospect's and client's business issues.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales teams to complete and revise account plans and strategies, including determining the right mix of products and solutions to provide the best outcome for prospects and clients.
- Conduct consultative conversations with prospects and clients about people, process, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Understand client business requirements and configure the solution to demonstrate ADP's ability to solve client issues.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within domain area of expertise.
- Research available insights about competitive knowledge and intelligence.
- Continually develop technical and demonstration competence in all assigned product areas.
- Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound business acumen, and communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easily understood.
- Travel to onsite presentations. Travel is expected to be 40 -- 60% within a defined region.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of related professional experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Human Resources Management (Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, Workforce/Time, etc.)
- Human Resources Consulting (client facing)
- Human Resources Implementation, Project Management, or Service
- 1 - 2 years presentation experience to wide variety of audiences.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Experience in a pre-sales technical consulting role.
- Experience presenting and demonstrating technology products and processes.
- Experience working and performing under pressure.
- Expert level knowledge of Human Resources practices, compliance, and technology.
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude.
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing.
- HR Certification: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, OR CPP.
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc- as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.