Our large government client is looking for a PeopleSoft Security Specialist for the PeopleTools 8.57 upgrade and PUM get-current project for their PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems. Their current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application suite includes PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM/SEMA4), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM/FMS/SWIFT), HUB (Administrative Portal) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM/SWIFT Data Warehouse). The HUB and FSCM applications were recently upgraded in November 2019 from Portal 9.1 and FSCM 9.1 to HUB and FSCM 9.2 and from PeopleTools 8.54 to 8.57, implementing Unified Navigation and Elastic Search; converting from a Windows environment to mostly Exalogic VM s; and upgrading Exadata to an X8 machine from X3.
The HCM and ELM applications are currently on version 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.54, with Windows application, web and batch servers. This project will focus on upgrading the HCM and ELM applications to PeopleTools 8.57 with the goal of implementing Unified Navigation, replacing existing Secure Enterprise Search (SES) with ElasticSearch, and converting to the Exalogic VM infrastructure environment from the current Windows OS environment. HCM and ELM are already on X8 for Exadata. The applications will also need to comply with WCAG 2.0 AA and Section 508 Subparts A-D Accessibility standards.
The resource will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the current security strategy and provisioning tools, business processes, custom and delivered roles and permission lists. The resource will work directly with Business and IT staff to identify gaps and deficiencies in the current PeopleSoft 9.2 security configuration and help to streamline the operational roles, responsibilities, workflows and maintenance strategies for supporting the systems from a security perspective. Other duties will include conducting a full security role review for ELM to get it in line with the newly implemented HUB and FSCM application security roadmap. The resource will assist with the deployment of the PeopleTools upgrade from version 8.54 to 8.57 for the ELM and HCM applications. The resource will also be tasked with evaluating any impacts on security regarding the PUM Image updates selected for the upgrade.
- Manage PeopleSoft security, with emphasis on HCM and ELM, to deployment including driving all related project tasks, objectives and milestones.
- Direct and guide PeopleSoft 9.2 functionality decisions as they relate to their business processes and security.
- Provide business process design, configuration and documentation for any new PeopleTools 8.57 functionality regarding security.
- Act as a liaison between the business and technical staff.
- Report status to the Project Management Office (PMO) team and help draft regular communication regarding security across the project.
- Provide project estimates for changes in business process and/or additional new functionality.
- Track, escalate and document project risks, issues, decisions and changes to scope.
- Provide input and research into project recommendations and decisions.
- Work with software vendor to submit defects in delivered functionality.
- Provide other project related experience as necessary.
- Perform configuration analysis and documentation, especially as it relates to PeopleTools 8.57 and Unified Navigation functionality.
- Create, document and track issues and resolution.
- Create input for communication and change management.
- Provide detailed analysis and input to training materials.
- Provide input and review of complex system modifications.
- Complete functional specification documentation per standards.
- Review and analyze PeopleSoft security roles and permissions and document any changes and/or recommendations.
- Review and analyze PeopleSoft workflow and document any changes and/or recommendations.
- Provide knowledge transfer
- 10 years experience in PeopleSoft Security lead roles.
- 2 years experience with PeopleSoft Security on version 9.2 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
- 2 years experience with PeopleTools 8.54 or higher.
- 3 years experience customizing enterprise single sign-on with PeopleSoft applications.
- 5 years combined experience in full lifecycle upgrades or implementations of PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher.
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week, Monday through Friday.
- Experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 project(s) deployed on PeopleTools 8.57 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
- Experience with architecting and maintaining PeopleSoft security across multiple PeopleSoft instances.
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D) in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).