Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for critical HR and Talent Management services within the government? Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of HR and Talent applications and services to government agencies. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible. Work you'll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors-familiar technical consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help our client identify and document their requirements related to data conversion & migration and systems integration between their legacy systems and the new cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll hosted in a secure environment.
Project Road Map and Implementation blueprint for the rest of the implementation project by identifying the number and complexity of data interfaces required for the new solution and by submitting a data migration strategy as part of the implementation blueprint.
- You will work closely with the clients IT specialists to perform a comprehensive technical assessment of their data migration and integration requirements.
- You will be facilitating technical assessment workshops using Deloitte's Momentum hybrid agile project methodology.
- You will also contribute to the creation of this phases primary deliverables:
You will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve themost pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
The HR TransformationTeam
- Configuring the functional aspects of the SuccessFactors module(s) you are certified to implement. Modules include:
- Employee Central
- Employee Central Payroll/SAP Payroll
- Learning Management
- Time & Attendance
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Succession/Career Development
- Workforce Planning
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deploying HR and Talent Management cloud-based technology in the government is part art and part science.The science comes from world-class tools and proven methodologies, but the art can only come from experience. The experience to know what HR and Talent processes are heavily influenced by government rules and regulations, how the functionality of SuccessFactors modules can be configured to meet these government requirements, what are the mandatory data integration points with the government processes and systems to create the right government employee experience and how they can be deployed in a complex government agency to drive adoption and, most importantly, transformational change. Working with Deloitte allows you to leverage your previous project experience to create the capacity you need to implement highly effective cloud-based HR and Talent Management services to government clients. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice . HR Technology Strategy & Solutions Team - SAP SuccessFactors
Our GPS SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that government clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thoughtful investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models, and leveraging of SuccessFactors professional certification training and development of our valued internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience andexperience configuring and implementing one or more SAP SuccessFactors/HCM modules such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Recruiting, and Learning, etc.
- Verifiable status of being a Certified Associate level for one or more SAP SuccessFactors/HCM modules or minimally have only Delta training to complete for one SuccessFactors/HCM module
- 2+ years of experience performing technical assessments in the areas of data migration and integration
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience facilitating technical assessment workshops
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Up to 80% travel required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
How you'll grow
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Implementation experience using an Agile implementation methodology
- Experience implementing SuccessFactors in government agency enviro nments
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.