LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. IDEALLY, WE'D LIKE:
- Immediate need for a strong Application Development Project Manager. This is a long term project and is remote. Successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Must have strong Agile experience
- Back end and Web Applications Lifecycle SDLC
- M & A experience a plus
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
TRANSFORMING CLIENTS. TRANSFORMING CAREERS.
- Agile Experience
- Lifecycle SDLC
- Ability to collaborate with multiple Business Partners
- M & A experience a plus
- Sr. Program Management Experience - 5+ years
- Application Development - Strong
- Heavy Sales Systems and Sales Quote Systems
- Product Sales
- CRM Application Development
Success-for both our clients and our colleagues-is all about putting people first and doing great things together. We believe that when we work as one team, we can take action today to build lasting capability for tomorrow.
Here's how we make that happen:
READY TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
- We want people who strive for the next level, and then the next. That's why we're passionate about giving you the tools you need to reach your full potential. It's rooted in our employee ownership model-with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities to help you forge your own path to the top. Grow through your choices
- Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle big client challenges, but small enough that you won't get lost in the crowd. And that's something that will never change. We celebrate individuality, collaborate as a team, and put our people first. Always. You're never a number.
- Not content to stand still? We wouldn't have it any other way. There's room to experiment and stretch yourself here, and we encourage you to bring whatever you've got to the table.Make your mark.
Founded in 1992, North Highland is an employee-owned firm-regularly named one of the best places to work. With our blend of workforce, customer, and operational expertise, we're also a leading voice in the change and transformation consultancy space. We have more than 5,000 consultants and 60 offices around the globe, all focused on helping businesses transform by placing people at the heart of every decision. It's how lasting progress is made. Meanwhile, we're a proud member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordence.com), an international consulting alliance.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, either now or in the future, for this position. North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.