Contract Contract Length:
9-Months Job ID :
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a HL7 Integration Analyst
to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The HL7 Integration Analyst is a part of the Physician Services Group organization of HCA. This technically-focused position with the Interface team is responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying our interface solutions across the enterprise. This goal will be achieved by working with cross-functional business teams and utilizing BizTalk, Cloverleaf, HL7 Standards, Microsoft SQL Server, and other tools. The HL7 Integration Analyst is responsible for interface creation, administrative tasks, and managing the lifecycle of interface development projects at PSG.
The HL7 Integration Analyst will collaborate with Business Customers, Department Heads, and Project teams, provide leadership regarding application design, as well as support and develop subject matter knowledge for internally developed applications. The HL7 Integration Analyst will ensure the effective design, build, deployment, documentation and maintenance of interfaces within the environment. Position Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree preferred, plus 7 years of relative working experience.
- Expertise/experience in data acquisition, data cleansing and parsing required.
- Expertise/experience in data analysis, modeling and visualization required.
- Microsoft SQL Server or other DBMS.
- Experience in other ANSI SQL languages (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres) required.
- Expertise/experience with Cloverleaf, BizTalk, and HL7 messaging standards.
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participate in strategic design, construction and implementation of solutions in the EMR environment. This includes selecting, gathering specifications for, designing and implementing solutions for consumers throughout the enterprise.
- Works to build technical knowledge by taking advantage of internal team mentoring and attending professional development opportunities.
- Contributes to the development of goals and objectives related to the business.
- Lead troubleshooting activities to resolution.
- Self-driven learner of technology and programming.
- Works independently with limited supervision and acts as a resources for colleagues with less experience.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Financial Applications.
- Knowledge of EMR or Practice Management Systems such as E-Clinical Works, Epic, GE Centricity, NextGen, etc.
- Broad application of health industry data standards.
- Actively participates in application design sessions.
- Seasoned data professional and subject matter expert with a full understanding of data tools and concepts; ability to resolve a wide range of highly-complex issues in creative ways.
- Expertise in HL7 messaging standards
- Demonstrates continual learning and improvement of knowledge and expertise in the health industry data standard as well as industry applications and tools.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation on design and operational topics.
- Acts as a consultant on large projects that affect organization's long-term goals and objectives.
- Actively builds strong bonds and relationships with all customers and department heads. Encourages and guides staff to be customer-focused.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter