Would you like to be involved in designing innovative products?Do you enjoy solving complex design challenges?Join our cutting-edge Engineering team!
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
As a HMI Engineer, you will take ownership of the technical scope of projects from order through design and build of our systems to supporting commissioning. You will collaborate with cross functional teams to meet Customer needs and help to bring energy to the world.
As HMI Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing and implementing Human Machine Interface (HMI) screens for turbine control retrofit, Balance of Plant (BOP) and HMI upgrade projects using a variety of HMI software packages
- Providing technical support to software engineers in meeting customer needs on HMI applications and cyber asset requirements
- Designing, implementing and supporting industrial communication networks for control system applications
- Providing system design engineering as required to facilitate the ordering, engineering, installation (construction) design and commissioning of control systems and industrial networks
- Supporting Engineering Services field personnel in technical resolution of field problems
- Providing assistance with quality assurance on projects
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors' Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience working with HMI Software
The pay range for this role will be: Professional Band 2
You will be eligible to participate in the Baker Hughes Fullstream Short-Term incentive program applicable for the above position. The actual payout for your short-term incentive award will be based on company and individual performance and is contingent upon Baker Hughes achieving pre-determined financial results.
You will be eligible to participate in Company-sponsored benefit programs, including health & welfare programs and the Thrift Plan (401k). You will have a choice of coverage options that best suit your needs. Coverage options and contribution amounts are related to your benefit elections, base salary level and specific requirements of each of these plans.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In the Senior Director, Business Productivity Platforms Product Manager, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.