NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: HR & Benefit Administrator in Lakeland, FL Duration: Full Time
* 3+ years of HR & Benefit administration experience.
* Associate degree preferred.
* Able to work independently.
* Proficient in MS Office software.
• Performs benefits administration duties, such as enrollments, changes, deletion in group health insurance policies and prepares monthly/ annual reports and reconciles
• Initiates and administers COBRA
• Coordinates and completes health insurance policies annual renewals
• Performs open enrollment announcements and follow ups
• Understands Client’s background check requirements and sets up requirement with background check company
• Receives consents from prospective new hires and initiates background check process through 3rd party vendor.
• Facilitates and communicates with new hires and background check company during entire process
• Evaluates the results and conformity with client requirements
• May require completing and reviewing new hire paperwork, including but not limited to W-4, I-9, Direct Deposits etc.
• Process and maintain E-Verify records
• Ensures appropriate staff are informed of new hire start dates
• Keeps I-9 Records up to date and performs reverification as required.
• May require completing and reviewing new subcontractor paperwork including but not limited to W-9, Insurance certificates
• Prepares and sends 401 (k) contribution reports and 401 (k) participants notices
• Prepares other reports as necessary for internal use and/or sends it to Government Agencies, Clients etc. as needed
• Coordinates with CPA office and gathers/send MS CRM system on timely basis
• Reviews and maintains expense reports and sends for payment processing
• Completes employment verification for past & current employees
• Helps gathering and sending immigration documents to employees/ attorneys
• Works closely with Senior Managers and assists, helps and/or completes any other task/s assigned.
Background / References Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification from any future employment positions at Kyra Solutions, Inc. Equal employment opportunity employer.