HR Assistant /Admin Position
INSI Cloud is seeking an engaged and motivated HR Assistant. This position will be responsible for handling tasks associated with HR employment verifications, background checks, and unemployment. The HR Assistant position requires time management, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Eligible candidates must be able to work independently, as well as through collaboration with an internal team.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Coordinate onboarding tasks for new hires
- Assist with recruiting and sourcing initiatives to fill new positions.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow staff members
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills and good listening skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and organize work to meet deadlines
- This is a role that will evolve with you. An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to grow will help you raise up to new opportunities within our organization.
- The HR Assistant will assist in the background screening process, coordinating with Client Account Teams as needed to determine the appropriate scope of background checks, and requesting the appropriate background check(s) through the third party vendor or other sources
- Monitor and adjudicate the report results
- Ensuring compliance with written adverse communications when necessary
- The HR Assistant will assist with processing all unemployment claims including calculation of gross income when requested; scanning and emailing documents.
- Investigating fraudulent claims and working with state authorities in tracking down the Associates
- Coordinating fact-finding proceedings and hearing notices with appropriate parties
Verification of Employment
- The HR Assistant will respond to employee verification requests from Associates, and third parties, including government agencies etc.
- 2-3 years of HR Assistant experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Knowledge on Technical skills.
Features and Benefits:
Generous choice time-off (vacation) that accrues and grows with you. Outstanding medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance offerings.
LOTS of room to grow in your career. This is an ideal role for someone looking to get into recruiting with a human resources point of view.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred