HR Application Management Support & Optimization - Kronos - Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
•Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
•Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
•Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
•Opportunity to optimize cloud technology for our clients through assessments, process improvements, optimization of technology, opportunity to do single-module implementation The Team
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. Qualifications
- 2+ years of related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR, Payroll, and WFM function & processes
- Experience with workforce management software such Kronos, eTime, Workforce Software, Kronos time and attendance suite and system infrastructure.
- Sound knowledge of the various workforce management disciplines like Accruals, Attendance Tracking, Compliance monitoring, Employee Self Service, Fatigue Management, Leave Management, Overtime Equalization, Schedule Optimization, Work Authorization, Activity tracking for monitoring idle time, utilization, productivity and incentive pay.
- Support the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Support requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Support the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 20% travel required
- Must be willing to live in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
How you'll grow
- Kronos experience in areas like Payroll, Time and attendance, Multi View Scheduler (MVS), Labor Forecast and schedule optimization (LFSO), Accruals, attendance managements will be highly preferred.
- Agile and DevOps development experience or associated certifications
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.