Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc., has an HR Business Analyst Job in Atlanta, GA through our Staffing Division. In the HR Business Analyst Job the candidate will manage resources, scope, and deliverables of assigned projects; middle to high levels of complexity. The BA must plan and monitor project tasks, identify risks, identify issues, and drive resolution of issues. The BA will build project plan schedules by using project management tools, accounts/tracks resources, deliverables, milestones, and identifying critical paths. The BA will manage interdependencies with other HR and IT workstreams, resources, deliverables, and initiatives. The BA will identify and manage scope creep while providing succinct and clear status presentations to all levels of management. The BA will facilitate and document workshops, discovery sessions, and stakeholder meetings.
* Identify deliverables that are in and out of scope.
* Facilitate project team sessions.
* Manage scope change.
* Facilitate change management related to project.
* Identify road blocks and secure leadership influence to remove.
* Ensure resources are effectively utilized.
* Manage projects using best practices.
* Identify and manage risk; Track and report project status; Measure project goal.
Key experience areas:
* Lead business process mapping in support of technology implementation program.
* Process, procedure, policy writing.
* Understanding and experience in large-scale technology implementation programs.
* Lead efforts to design future-state processes in support of technology implementation program.
* Coordinate with change, communications, and training teams.
* Align with program work streams to identify process and policy changes.
* Update identified policies to reflect future-state; coordinate review process."
* 8+ years: Bachelor Degree in business, technical field, education, or science/math required.
* 5 years(minimum) of Business Analyst experience required.
* Strong ability to document current state processes (both Business and Systems).
* Process Modeling/Mapping (Good with flow charts, and mapping out business processes / interfaces).
* Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project and Visio.
* Effectively communicates and influences all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated analytical and process engineering ability.
* Able to lead and track a team of testers for project.
* Needs to know HPQC.
* SAP experience.
* Excellent Communication Skills - interfacing with Leaders to report on testing status.
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta's Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. To be considered for Integration HR Business Analyst Job in Atlanta, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.