Our client is looking to hire an HR Chatbot and ServiceNow Analyst who has 3+ years’ experience working with ServiceNow HR. In addition, you are required to have at least 1 year experience with developing or supporting custom HR Chatbots. To be successful you should have 3+ years’ experience with ServiceNow HR Software development lifecycles and experience providing the overall design & oversight for the solution in terms of application, integration, data dependencies, and business rule logic.
To be considered, you must have both:
- 1+ year experience with developing or supporting custom HR Chatbots
- 3+ years’ experience with ServiceNow HR.
The position is 100% remote anywhere in the US, except California. Location is flexible for best-fit candidates. The initial contract is 6M with extensions likely.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work with implementation Vendor resources to review the design and architecture for HR Chatbot
- Review Test scenarios provided by Vendor and update test scenarios.
- Lead the workshop/calls to review chat bot design concepts
- Develop Chat bot conversation flows for each use case in scope and review it with management team
- Provide Mock Bot Demo to Customer for each use case and recommend changes to management team
- Develop alternative conversational design
- Provide NLP training to the Mock Bot
- Review Configuration related to Bot
- Perform End to end testing and UAT for Bot and log the defects.
- Work with Vendor in developing DRAFT Deployment plan/Checklist
- Provide training to end users and support Bot in production.
- Manage and report daily on issues identified during Hyper care.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.