Greetings from Softsol !
Please find the below position and send me your updated resume if you are interested.
Job ID : SVBJP00002322
Position : HR Operations Project Manager
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Duration : 6 Months
Rate : $26/hr to $36/hr on W2.
Silicon Valley Bank
HR Operations Project Manager
Are you ready to take your HR career to the next level? Are you passionate about building a consistently excellent employee experience? Do you thrive in dynamic, project-focused environments where best-in-class programs, policies and practices are developed?
We have a terrific opportunity for you to join our team as a Human Resources Operations Project Manager. In this role, we will look to you to bring your strong organizational and communication skills to develop, drive and deliver projects across numerous HR functions, including employee engagement, inclusion and diversity, risk management, compliance, general HR administration and policy creation.
This role will allow you to deepen and broaden your subject matter expertise, as you interact with our different HR specialty groups Staffing, Benefits, Compensation, Field Delivery as well as other corporate functions outside of Human Resources, including Risk and Compliance groups.
We are looking for strategic thinkers, driven and dedicated doers, and collaborative contributors to be part of our high-performance HR Operations team.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Three to five years experience supporting multiple, complex Human Resources projects, with increased responsibility over time
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects, as demonstrated by previous experience coordinating deadlines and deliverables with multiple stakeholders
- Agility and adaptability to work with moving deadlines and timeframes
- Ability to synthesize multiple pieces of information and apply key takeaways to new situations and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across different audiences
- A self-starter who can operate with minimal direction, take initiative, and be resourceful in problem-solving
- Curiosity to learn and inquisitiveness to ask questions
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 Word; Excel; Power Point; experience with Teams, One Note, Planner and Sharepoint a plus
- Adept with technology and learning new systems
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in HR; prior administrative experience is also useful