Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
This position requires US citizenship or an existing Green Card. Roles and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maps business requirements to Workday, drives business process design including technical requirements, configuration, testing, documentation and change management alignment
- Plans and directs the post-implementation and ongoing administration of Workday Recruiting to support HPE’s Talent Management strategy.
- Creates and maintains the Talent Management strategic roadmap for Workday and ensures demand is managed appropriately.
- Monitors progress of tasks against project plan, and reports status to leadership on progress and issues
- Identifies and manages the risks associated with programs to achieve success.
- Contributes to knowledge sharing through demonstrations to stakeholders
- Ensures relevant documentation is kept up to date.
- Acts as liaison on behalf of Talent Management for Workday escalations, change management and continuous process improvements. Ensures prompt triage and issue resolution in Workday
- Manages new Workday release functionality and implementation
- Provides a proactive interface between HPE’s HR client groups and Workday to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with HR COEs, HRBPs and other stakeholders. Communicates client group feedback to HR leadership as appropriate.
- Provides guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership to junior system analysts on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering
- 5 – 7 years HR Systems experience (configuration and implementation) in Workday a must (ideally with Workday Recruiting)
- Proven reporting and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply systems knowledge to solve business issues within HR Talent Management practices.
- Knowledge of process re-engineering and change management is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Workday modules outside of Recruiting – HCM, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance, Talent,
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple requests
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Solid Technical Skills combined with a thorough knowledge and understanding of all HR Processes and workflow
- Working knowledge of Workday Security, report writing, EIBs and Calculated Fields
- Ability to solve problems independently and articulate issues across projects and HR Business
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel and Project