Oracle HCM Cloud Functional HR Transformation Consultant
The Deloitte consulting HRT practice is a $300+ million service line, with over 1,500 consulting practitioners, and is part of a $1 billion Human Capital Consulting team. Our practice encompasses HR Strategy, technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies.
What drives you? Is it complex, challenging, possibly global projects? Is it the satisfaction of solving problems and eliminating pain points for your client? Is it working alongside the brightest minds in the consulting industry and always advancing your development? You can find all of this and more with a career at Deloitte.
Working with our HR Transformation, Oracle HCM offering means you will be working with Oracle's #1 Global HCM Partner. Our commitment to the HCM Cloud product is demonstrated in over 35 successful implementations, including leading 3 of the largest implementations to date.Work you'll do
As an Oracle HCM Cloud functional consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier SaaS tool to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
The HRT team
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Finding deep satisfaction by being responsible for final work product
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice .Qualifications
- Required 2 years minimum experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in at least one Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 50% (Monday through Thursday, weekly). While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Los Angeles California
New York New York