Deloitte Consulting’s HR Transformation practice is a $300 million service line.
We have over 1,000 consulting practitioners.
We are part of a $1 billion Human Capital consulting team.
HRT consists of four groups-
1. HR Service Delivery
Our practice encompasses HR strategy, and technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies.
Our HR Transformation ‑ Oracle practice consists of consulting professionals with skills in EBS HR, Fusion HR, Taleo and PeopleSoft HR.
• Our Oracle HCM practice grew last year by over 30%
• We are the #1 Oracle HCM Partner
• Last year we served 125 clients with distinction
• 80% of our projects offered flexibility with travel
• Last year, we offered over 100 classes and achieved over 350 Cloud certifications for our staff
We are currently hiring Fusion HR professionals.
- 7+ years’ experience configuring and implementing Fusion
- Experience generating sales and managing project revenue/budget
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- This position requires travel
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. About Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.