D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a HRIS Analyst for their Corporate Human Resources Department. The right candidate will support the PeopleSoft HCM HRIS application by performing system maintenance, production support, project/process improvements, report writing and training. Serves as technical point of contact for assigned functional areas. Support HRIS upgrades, patches, testing, enhancements and other technical projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of PeopleSoft HCM HRIS system upgrades or patches (9.1 or 9.2). Collaborate with functional and technical staff to support application of upgrade or fix. Maintain system tables. Document process and results.
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems not resolved by Tier I Support, unexpected results or process flaws, perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements and innovative solutions to issues.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or one to three years equivalent work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of PeopleSoft HCM version 9.1 or 9.2
- Strong understanding of PeopleSoft modules HR Benefits and Payroll
- Be able to troubleshoot tier 2 issues
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel including executing and writing test scripts
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.