6 MonthsJob ID:
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a HRIS Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Enwisen Onboarding system and other HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
- Correct employee history.
- Assist with system configuration, setup.
- Develop/maintain security classifications, with assistance from the IT&S Security Team.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal ITG, and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
- Consult with Corporate HR and Field HR personnel regarding employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
- Assist with testing and implementation of patch upgrades and custom enhancements.
- Maintain working knowledge of other bolt-on applications and/or touch-points with both systems (e.g., Infor Case Management, Infor Lawson, Taleo Recruiting, etc.).
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users.
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Infor/Enwisen or other Onboarding application knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Case ticket application knowledge preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment.
- Ability to participate in change initiatives.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook