HRIS Lead Systems Analyst - Remote
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we've got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of
- courage & innovation
- agility & performance
- inclusivity & collaboration
- integrity & accountability
It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You will designenhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements with a focus around our Corporate and HR applications. Serve as technical designer to identify best solutions and resulting technical specifications within limits of the environment. You'll link our Corporate and HR business needs with Architecture definitions to technical solutions and be accountable for build activities within project delivery.Main focus will be with WorkDay integrations but would also be involved with many other HR solutions. The ability to drive requirements and technical discussions around technical solutions and help to manage the delivery of that solution.
You also have experience with:
What You'll Do
- Integration Technologies
- Middleware tools- Azure Logic Apps a plus
- Data Transformation techniques
- Experience coding in XML, XSLT
- Experience in invoking web services using SOAP and REST
- Experience in report creation - Using application reporting tools
- Database technologies
- Infrastructure technologies, including cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Possess technical skills specific to the systems or applications being supported.
- Thorough familiarity with the configuration and setup of supported applications
- Business acumen
- Corporate Functional Applications experience
- HR and payroll data experience
- Workday experience a plus
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies (Waterfall and Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development)
- ITFS Project Methodology knowledge
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Application domain knowledge
- Requirements definition & management
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of leadership experience a plus.
As a Lead Systems Analyst - HRISyou'll be part of our global corporate IT team located remotely.Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Analyzes business needs and leads the creation of software solutionsthat meetthose needs.
- Prepares flow charts, business process management (BPM) workflows, andsystems diagrams to assist in problem analysis
- Direct focus on Corporate and HR application integration points and documentation.
- Responsible for preparing design documentationand ensuring that functional and technical documentation meets requirements.
- Designs,and documents software/solutionaccording to SBD-IT systems standards, policies and procedures.
- Leads necessary testing activities and provide guidance on configuration and codingwhen needed.
- Provides technical assistance where needed to ensure timely resolution of incidentsor issues.
- Ensures execution plan is on track and reports any major deviations in budget ortimeline
- Effectively plans and integrates new products with the existing IT landscape
- Review, guide, troubleshoot and resolve contentious issues escalated duringimplementation
- Leads the development of operating procedures and user manuals for transition into routineoperations
- Enablebuilding of knowledge databases for technology, solutions and domain areas
- Leads tasks with architecture, application services, infrastructure, release managementand other relevant stakeholders to enable a smooth deployment
- Continuously works on capturing and transferring tacit knowledge to vendors andknowledge management systems
- Works with outside partners to ensure SBD requirements are met
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also GetCareer Opportunity
: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.