Industry: Healthcare/ Clinical Technology/ Human Resources
REQUIRES EXPERIENCE IN RADIOLOGY INDUSTRY
Salary: to be discussed
Size of Staff:
NOT open to Corp to Corp NO 3rd party vendors MUST work onsite NO remote
Employment Requirement: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
D KKD Staffing s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who else do You know looking for work?
The HRIS Manager will be responsible for implementing, managing, and supporting the daily operations of all HR systems across a new division. This position will have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for the creation of a brand new team within Company s expanding Human Resources department. The HRIS Manager will have significant ownership for driving the successful delivery of systems and process solutions for all of HR.
Position Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive and manage implementation of a full-suite of new HR systems in 2019
- Collaborate on creating and recommending the new organizational structure
- Provide technical and functional administration of the Practice s HR Information Systems
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with local and national data protection laws
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data
- Design and develop custom reports, dashboards, and analytics to identify trends
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries, working hours, etc.
- Design user friendly processes, trainings, and documentation
- Collaborate with the IT team to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS
- Monitor position management and collaborate with Finance and Recruiting teams to manage overall headcount and growth
- Partners with and supports benefits and payroll functions
Professional Skills And Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 5+ years in an HRIS Manager role
- 7+ years in overall HR experience
- Experience with Ultimate, UltiPro and/or Kronos preferred
- Extensive hands-on experience with Excel and Access
- Experience with ADP
- Experience implementing Single Sign-On
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Ability to analyze data and assess configuration needs is required
- Familiarity and experience to project management
- Sound administrative skills, and well-developed supervisory skills both principles and people
- Ability to travel up to 10%
To see all our open positions: www.DKKDStaffing.com