LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Our Client is looking to add an IT Project Manager w/ HRIS expertise to its team. The consultant for this role will be leading our client's payroll project (moving current payroll platform to SAP) and will need solid SAP HR experience. Experience with UltiPro and SAP financials will be beneficial. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Monitor program execution to ensure fulfillment of objectives (e.g., technical, cost, schedule, performance).
- Oversee technical or project management teams in developing performance work statements to ensure that they accurately reflect the technical requirements of the projects within or impacting the program.
- You will manage project resources (e.g., research and development, integration, testing, production, installation) for a program.
- Plan staffing, onboarding, and offer mentoring to team members supporting initiatives within the program.
- Work with key project team members to ensure alignment among all internal stakeholders and to find creative ways to overcome obstacles.
- Report on key metrics weekly established by the Project Delivery team.
- Brief IT leadership team on at risk projects weekly including comprehensive path to green plan.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position. Click HERE to apply
- Minimum of 8+ years' professional Project Management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an IT project environment.
- SAP HR experience highly preferred.
- Experience with UltiPro and SAP financials preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in core project management methodologies.
- Experience communicating with senior management (Director/VP-level decision-makers).
- Experience with blended waterfall/agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience with applications development and deployment in a cloud environment.
- Familiar with software and systems development lifecycles.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge in project management software, processes and methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of associates.
- Facilitation-able to work within a group/team environment.
- Planning and scheduling experience using project planning tools.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.