Our Sister Company - Dice IT Solutions LLC dba TechProjects is looking for HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST.
Job Title: Human Resource Specialist
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Duration: Full Time
Human Resources Activities:
- Work with the computer software application related to Human resource information systems (HRIS), and craft & generate in-depth reports for the purposes of management reviews & audits purpose
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Participate in the selection and utilization of Recruitment software called Maxhire and Bull horn and work as a system administrator for recruiters' allocation etc.
- Manage all employee benefits including paid time off, vacation, retirement plans, health insurance, workers' compensation and other perks
- Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Involve and head the testing of automated HR compliance process to implement in the company.
- Design and develop effective business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
- Evaluate effectiveness of personnel policies and practice to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Report critical information and tasks to supervisor to ensure that any issues should be resolved quickly.
- Maintain data in company's information systems and databases.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations and all external relations.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Communicate organizational policies and procedures.
- Prepare, Compile and analyze the operational data
- Co-ordinate for employee's required training programs.
- Prepare reports related to compliance matters.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to promote continual efficiency and service. Implement and provide advice on policies that ensure compliance with legislation.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
Payroll & Benefits Activities:
- Using the ADP Software preparing the bi weekly Payroll activities . Also required to tracks paychecks, deductions, paid time off, etc. Responsivities also include to file and pay payroll taxes and report new hires
- Using the performance tools to track the staff member's performance throughout the year, saving notes and feedback to prepare both manager and employee for the evaluation and provide the Performance solutions
- Manage and administer all payroll and timekeeping related activities and records in accordance with company policy and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Partner with finance, audit, compliance and legal teams within the company as needed
- Allocate human resources, identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Process multiple bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll accurately using ADP Run Software Platform to ensure compliance, accuracy, and efficiency
- Maintain Employee and consultants database in ADP Platform and Ensure compliance and adhere to company policies relating to processing of wages and paid time off
- Provide service to all employees regarding concerns with payroll and benefits, research and troubleshoot inquires
- Manage employees' benefits administration such as FSA health and child care deductions, Commuter benefits, paid time off etc
- Coordinate with ADP Payroll/Benefit representatives/Insurance carriers to address any inquiries/requests on an on-going basis
- Maintain processes and audit trails for all payroll transactions, I-9, garnishments, etc.
- Process and maintain IRA transactions and records
- Answer ADP audit questions related to payroll and benefits compliance
- Administer accounts payable and accounts receivables through QuickBooks by making appropriate journal entries in QuickBooks
- Answer QuickBooks audit questions related to Payments and Invoicing.
Non-Immigration & Immigration Activities:
- Responsible for company's Immigration/Non Immigration Visa processing. Co-coordinating with the attorneys to ensure timely filing of various nonimmigrant worker petitions (H1B, OPTs, H4/L2 EADs and TN) as well as employment-based PERM / GC applications. Complete Review of all Petitions before they are shipped out to USCIS with strong attention to detail by following strict SLAs.
Computer SKILLS /QUALIFICATIONS:
- Accounting software -Intuit QuickBooks software
- Electronic mail software - Email software; Microsoft Outlook;
- Recruiting and CRM software Maxhire-Bull Horn
- Human resources, Time Keeping, Payroll and Benefits software - ADP Run and Workforce Now Platform for HRMS;
- Spreadsheet software - Microsoft Excel
- Word processing software - Microsoft Word.
- MS office Suite
If interested please share resumes to ram(at)techprojects(dot)us and ashhr(at)techprojects(dot)us