Job ID: 2119938 Location:
CRANE , IN , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a HVAC Process Equipment Engineer
in Crane, IN who will support the Infrastructure Division Facilities Branch. NOTE
: This is a pipeline position for future openings with our Crane, IN team.
This position will interact with technical codes/customers to support the development of equipment design and installation requirements, equipment repair and preventive maintenance support related to facilities heating ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) and process equipment Support and HVAC inventory control support. JOB DUTIES:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide HVAC engineering expertise and problem solving for process designs and layouts based on existing and newly developed performance specifications
- Provide planning and monitoring support for HVAC system emergency, urgent, and routine maintenance, along with, tracking and recording preventive maintenance requirements and verify the maintenance completion
- Provide HVAC lifecycle management plans and strategies for maintenance, upgrades, and replacement including new and existing system assessments, projected maintenance costs, project schedules
- Develop and maintain an annual HVAC investment plan and provide investment recommendations with high-level costs, schedule, and priority identified
- Develop technical documentation to support operations to include CAD drawings of equipment electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits
- Prepare HVAC equipment preventive maintenance job plans
- Provide equipment management support to include system data acquisition, analysis, and process equipment inventory control for all process equipment, weight handling equipment (WHE), and material handling equipment (MHE)
- Update existing CAD drawings and programs through troubleshooting of equipment to increase system safety, integrity, and efficiency
- Develop and present project briefings to customer leadership
- Must have obtained a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related field and two (2) years or more experience; OR a Masters and 0 years related experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Specialization in HVAC design development, installation requirements, equipment repair, and preventive maintenance process, standards, and methods
- Must possess good oral and written communications skills
- Must be proficient at using AutoCAD 2-D and 3-D drawing tools
- Must be proficient at using Microsoft Office applications including Project
- Must possess good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a busy, fast moving environment, and stay on task
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.