BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER II - C# / .NET
Position will work in a Hybrid model from our Alpharetta, GA location
The candidate chosen for this role will work with team members in a nimble environment and apply technical, analytical, communication, and time management skills to produce and maintain high quality backend solutions (web service, console app, and database). You will be working in a development environment engaging with other development, product, and operations teams to sustain a variety of applications that support various back office functions.
• 1+ years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Proficiency in C# .NET required. Knowledge of other development languages is preferred, as is knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, etc.)
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Experience developing .NET web services.
• Experience developing .NET console apps is preferred.
• Experience with .NET Core is preferred.
• Knowledge in using applicable toolsets (Visual Studio, Git, SoapUI, Postman, etc.) is preferred.
• Familiarity of industry best practices in development, especially for .NET.
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Proficiency with SQL.
• Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability to work with simple data models.