Job Role: Hadoop Admin
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 1 Year + Contract
Hadoop Admin 3+ years
• Other Big Data experience (Kafka, Streaming, NiFi, Apex, Data Science, etc.) 2+ years
• Experience in HADOOP Administration, responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure
• Hadoop skills like HDFS, YARN + MapReduce2, Hive, HBase, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, ZooKeeper, Ambari, Kafka, Knox, Slider, Solr, etc.
• Experience with Spark and stream-processing systems
• Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
• Knowledge of Troubleshooting Core Java Applications is a plus
• Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Amazon EC2, S3, Amazon SQS, SNS, RDS, Redshift
• Familiar with data architecture including data ingestion pipeline design, Hadoop information architecture, data modeling and data mining, machine learning and advanced data processing.
• Good Knowledge of Scripting Language like Ruby or Python and Shell Scripting
• knowledge of Linux Administration and Architecture (Hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing environments)
• Hadoop Hortonworks upgrade experience
• Good knowledge on Knox, Ranger, Kerberos, etc
• Deep understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms
• Working experience and excellent understanding on Apache NiFi.