Solution IT Inc. is looking for a Hadoop Administrator for one of its client’s in Boston, MA
- 3+ Years as a Hadoop administrator performing installation & performing tuning.
- In-depth knowledge of HDFS, YARN, HIVE & SPARK.
- Experience troubleshooting issues / jobs on Hadoop.
- Experience with managing Hadoop Clusters configured with Kerberos & Sentry.
- Increase efficiencies by automating manual tasks - Experience writing bash / python scripts.
- Working knowledge of Kerberos Protocol.
- Working knowledge distributed computing environment concepts.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop cluster capacity planning.
- Working Knowledge of Kafka & Flume
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must possess excellent technical written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution.
- Participate in On Call rotation.
The role stated above typically requires a person with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology, Engineering or its equivalent with relevant work experience.
- Must have good comm skills.
Expected Start Date:
Immediate to two weeks
Number of Positions
Please send your responses back to Contracts@solutionit.com
About Solution IT
Solution IT is a national IT consulting company specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based in Boston, Massachusetts.
SOLUTION IT INC