Role Title: SrBig Data Developer
In this capacity, this Senior Big Data Developer role is responsible for developing design patterns and their implementation for big data services using existing Enterprise Data Assets (Hadoop Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management).
The following functions are the responsibility of the Senior Big Data Developer within data management team. This individual will be responsible to design and develop big data solutions, perform code reviews, enhance standards, performance tuning, and code migrations from dev to QA and production environment within Data Lake.
- Has expertise in Cloudera Hadoop 5.9
- Expertise in Java, Python, Spark and other Big Data Development technologies
- Design responsibility for Data Lake ETLs
- Minimum of 8 years in data tools and with focus in quality and reliability in design
- Experience with Cloudera Hadoop Distribution(Hive, HBase, Spark)
- Creation of complex parallel loads and dependency creation using work flows
- Data modeling and data mapping design experience
- Experience with data integration and transformation software and data warehouse, master data, data lake
- Development experience in Web Services
- Experience in real-time analytics
- Required - Cloudera Hadoop Experience
- Preferred – 2+ years experience in data lake design and implementation
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent