Contract: W2 Only
Consultant's Title: Hadoop Database Developer
Work Location: Paoli, PA Area
Work environment: Very Nice Suburban Office Campus near Paoli PA.
Who does this position will report to?: Director Data and Middle Tier
What is the start date of the contract?: Mid-February 2020
Role with the group: Database Developer
Responsibility: In this role you will participate in the development and testing of company applications. Develop/Maintain, test, and implement software applications. Help create POC and foundational software components that the team can build upon when developing application features.
- Minimum of 5 years of computer programming experience
- Hadoop Big Data experience.
- Relational Database experience a must (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- ETL experience
- 2 plus years leading software implementations
- Java knowledge (don’t need to be an expert)
- Spring / Spring Boot knowledge (again... Don’t need to be an expert)
- NoSQL database experience
Strongly Preferred Experience:
Nice to have skills:
- DevOps experience (Salt, Ansible, Python)
- Informatica ETL experience
- SSIS experience
- Tableau experience
- Katalon experience
Education: Four-year college diploma or University degree in computer system design or computer science.
Selling point of the job:
- It is truly a nice place to work... smart, down-to-earth people who have reasonable expectations and delivery deadlines that actually make sense. In short it's really well managed. Oh and did we forget to mentioned free lunches everyday…
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical business hours with plenty of flexibility
Dress Code: Business Casual
Who is involved in the interview process? Senior VP, and senior members of the technical staff.
Keywords: ETL, BI Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Katalon, NoSQL, RDMS, Tableau, SSIS, AWS, Informatica
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment