Position: Hadoop Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Experience 7 + to 10
Position Summary Looking for a Hadoop Platform Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure including designing, deploying, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Own the platform architecture and drive it to the next level of effectiveness to support current and future requirements
- Design, implement and maintain security, data capacity, node forecasting and planning.
- Provide hardware architectural guidance, plan and estimate cluster capacity, and create roadmaps for the Hadoop cluster deployment.
- Closely work with the Hadoop development, infrastructure, network, database, and business intelligence teams.
- Participate in a 12x7 rotation for production issue escalations.
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in deploying/configuring Cloudera/HDP/core Apache Hadoop and related infrastructure.
- Experience in tools integration, automation, configuration management systems.
- Experience with networking, systems administration skills.
- 3+ years of hands on working experience on Hadoop infrastructure stack (Ex: HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Flume, Spark, Pig, Hive, Oozie, YARN, Zookeeper, Presto, etc).
- 2+ years of experience in Python or Perl.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (201) 528 5307 Ext: 351