Niktor is looking for BDE's
Niktor is an IT software and consulting services firm based in Connecticut providing specialized services in IT staff augmentation, technology consulting, managed solutions and product development. We are seeking a Business Development Executive to continue driving expansion across existing client accounts as well as develop brand new accounts. The Business Development Executive’s (BDE) primary responsibility is to network, develop and build a sales pipeline for IT staff augmentation services and meet and exceed mutually agreed upon sales revenue targets. This role will be responsible for designing and executing business development strategies in their assigned market to obtain and maintain contracting/temp and direct IT staffing requirements. The BDE will work to organize and prioritize target outbound campaigns, sponsored events, webinars and other lead generation channels to develop their markets.
The position will require strong networking skills, community visibility, social selling, meetings, proposing and closing. The position requires maintaining awareness of market trends, emerging demands, and prospecting as well as creating leadership visibility by speaking at conferences, events, webcasts, writing articles, blogs, posting social media, etc. and various other sales generating opportunities.
What we look for...
- 5+ years of business development experience, ideally in a technology setting. Bonus points for anyone with staffing experience as either a Recruiter or Account Executive.
- Competitive, self-motivated, self-managed individuals with a passion for success.
- Resiliency with an unstoppable attitude.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Savvy Networker and appreciation of Social Marketing
- Proven communications skills in writing, speaking and presentation.
- You will be successful by…
- Demonstrating the ability to create account plans, strategies and tactics to gain access to decision makers to secure appointments and develop opportunities.
- Maneuvering through large companies, including the ability to gain access to executive level resources in companies.
- Demonstrates the experience to qualify prospects and opportunities.
- Being a highly visible community industry leader.
- Highly collaborative team player with ability to work independently and/or lead pursuit teams.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Project, MS-Outlook, Excel, and Teams.
- Having experience with using various industry leading applicant tracking systems (ATS).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sustain a robust pipeline of qualified new business opportunities for IT staff augmentation requirements.
- Ensures that all leads are properly documented, qualified and progressed through the sales funnel.
- Determines optimum prospect contact strategies and develops campaigns to address required areas of business.
- Obtain access to the appropriate senior level decision makers/executives in targeted companies using a variety of prospecting strategies.
- Identify market-area conferences to participate in either as presenters, attendees or company sponsored events.
- Responsible for the management, preparation and production of proposals, RFP responses, sales presentations, marketing and statement of work materials.
- Develop effective sales support tools and materials.
- Performs competitive analysis to help best establish differentiation in the market.
- Assist in the generation of forecasts, reports, dashboards to manage and monitor the sales pipeline.
Please Send your resume to Visu@niktor.com or Reach us @ 518-951-9989