Role Title: Senior Project Manager
Purpose of Role/Organizational Unit: This Team is responsible for the strategic and tactical programs that improve the stability and/or functionality of the Marketing, Customer CARE and Business Intelligence components of the Information Technology environment.
This role will be responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity work within the Marketing and Business Intelligence projects. Must be willing to perform outside of core skill set in order to complete requested tasks.
• Responsible for delivery of projects on time with a high level of user satisfaction while following the standard methodology
• Provide user support for MS Project, as well as other project management tools and templates.
• Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule
• Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables
• Responsible to take input from the business analysts and project leaders to develop and maintain the detailed schedule
• Ensuring data lake projects using Hadoop (Cloudera) executed smoothly
• 10+ years of experience, including internships, in application development or project management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially MS Project
• PMP is REQUIRED
• Understanding of SDLC and different project management methodologies preferred
• Big Data, Data Lake and Hadoop knowledge
• Very Organized
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Willingness to stretch to pick up new skills or learn new processes as needed
• Process driven
• Good communications skills (oral and written)
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 15+ years business experience
NOTE: Position requires background check and drug screening test.