Job Description: Responsible for Data Lake perimeter and interior of the Cloudera enterprise hub.
- Manage user accounts and groups, Kerberos and other Hadoop Security items.
- Admin will be responsible for the Hadoop-policy file an owner of enabling Service Level Authorization.
- Manage all entry points to Analytics such as API authorization or database access will be managed by the Security Admin. Threat monitoring / reporting and other operational security actions would be instrumented.
- Implement National IT perimeter security and authentication i.e. guarding access to the system, its data, and services.
- Defines and Instruments entitlement and access i.e. defining and enforcing what users and applications can do with data.
- Defines data protection Strategy by protecting data from unauthorized access either while at rest or in flight.
Qualifications: Able to get Public Trust or Secret Clearance
Please note this is a 1 year contract position.
Education and Experience
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
*Cloudera Hadoop Security Administration experience.
•Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field.
•Typically 5+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Typical skills include:
•(Expert) in one or more technology sub-areas.
•(strong) understanding of related technologies.
•General Project Management.
Please reference job number 1384.
San Francisco, CAContact