One of top 10 Analytics Consulting firm based out of Jersey City, NJ is seeking Data Scientist with strong experience working with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Data Science.
Job Title: Data Scientist with NLP Experience
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Data Scientist with NLP Experience
Our client is a NASDAQ listed leading operations management and Analytics Company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Headquartered in New York, NY, it has offices in United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
Their Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining and cutting edge analytics techniques. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, its Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform their clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Their Analytics group serve clients across industries including healthcare, banking, insurance, retail and logistics.
Our client’s Analytics is developing solutions for some of the most exciting and challenging NLP and AI problems. If you want to push the existing NLP/AI knowledge boundaries then they have an excellent opportunity for you. They are looking for Computer scientists who can develop state of the art, scalable, and self-learning system for information extraction from a variety of document types. Major duty is to help develop machine learning systems using in-production (feedback) data, as well as develop tools to help other team members do similar research.
- The research will focus on creating state of the art, scalable, and self-learning systems for information extraction from documents
- This includes training and tuning a variety of machine learning models including Deep Neural Networks
- There will be a need to create both supervised and semi-supervised models in un-structured and semi-structured circumstances, so feature engineering using domain knowledge will be important
- It will be essential to perform data and error analysis in order to improve models and understand their shortcomings
- Rapidly prototype products based on the latest research results in the related fields
- Experiment and develop machine learning algorithms for tasks including text classification, clustering, embedding, sequence labelling, seq2seq learning, information extraction and online semi-supervised learning
- Deploy and productionize machine learning models used in large scale system
- Take ownership of the whole end-to-end machine learning systems - from data processing, training, optimization to real-time monitoring and maintenance
- Build high-leverage tools for data collection, model training/testing, feature extraction, and more
- Conduct code reviews for our peers, and learn from code reviews conducted with you
- Minimum 5 years of experience (including graduate school) training machine learning models, applying and developing text mining / NLP techniques
- Education: MS or PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Science or a related field of Computer Science
- Experience with Natural Language Processing methods is required
- Hands on experience with Natural Language Processing tools such as Stanford CORE-NLP and NLTK
- Applied experience in document clustering in supervised and un-supervised scenarios
- Expertise in at least two of the Deep Learning methodologies like CNN, LSTM, DBN etc.
- Applied experience of machine learning algorithms using Python/Java
- Organized, self-motivated, disciplined and detail oriented
- Production level coding experience in Python/Java is required
- Ability to read recent ML research papers and adapt those models to solve real-world problems
- Experience with any deep learning framework, including TensorFlow, Caffe, MxNet, Torch, Theano
- Experience with optimization on GPUs (a plus)
- Experience in text analytics and/or information retrieval in medical, legal, insurance domain is a plus
What They Offer:
- Our client offers highly competitive compensation in the field of data science
- They offer an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that their clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Sky is the limit for their team members. The unique experiences gathered at its Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in their company and beyond.
To discuss about an opportunity in detail, please connect with Kalrav Pathak on 847-666-5142 or e-mail @ email@example.com