One of our clients based in Seattle, WA is looking for an Analytics Consultant - Campaign Management with strong experience in Analytics, Campaign Management, Marketing Analytics, SQL, R and statistical skills say regression (logistic and linear), hypothesis testing and time series forecasting, etc.
Position: Analytics Consultant - Campaign Management
Location: Seattle, WA
- Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
- Managing the team of BAs and SBAs
- Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
- Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
- Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.) and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of analytics experience in Retail, e-commerce and Telecom
- Master in Statistics/Economics or Bachelors in Engineering from Tier 1 institutes
- Possesses strong analytical / logical thinking skills
- Should have played project and team management roles
- Proficient in R/SAS/SQL and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting and other statistical techniques
- Should have experience with Campaign Management
- Strong and Deep Domain knowledge
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Should have experience with Campaign Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel/work abroad.
To discuss about the opportunity in detail, please connect with Kalrav Pathak @ 847-666-5142 or email at email@example.com