Mountain View, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Hardware / Physical Product - UX Researcher
in Mountain View, CA.
If you are interested in the opportunity please do respond me via mail @ email@example.com
or call me @ 601-619-6682
We are hoping to fill this position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity or at least connecting with you professionally.
Title: Human Computer Interaction Researcher
Location: Mountain View, CA 94043
Duration: 12+ months Contract
As a User Experience Researcher you will help to expand the first full-scale digital platform for smart clothing. project streamlines the way you access services and information by putting it into the materials you already wear and use. With product abilities, you can easily interact with the digital world without disrupting what-s going on in your real one.
- Work with a team of Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to help define user experience goals
- Design studies and conduct research for Jacquard products: either focusing on subcomponents of the ecosystem, or, entailing the end-to-end usage of the product
- Conduct qualitative studies to aid discovery and prioritization of product features; qualitative & quantitative studies to validate the usability of the features that the team implemented
- Recruit participants and special user types, run user testing sessions and communicate findings
- Collect and analyze user behavior through prototypes, server & device logs, experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies and surveys
- Summarize / visualize findings and help drive change by effectively communicating findings to product stakeholders
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. experimental research, human factors)
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com)
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
Preferred Qualifications :
- M.A. / M.S. / PhD in Human Factors, Communication, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology or other field emphasizing human behavior, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with conducting research on hardware / software integrated products
- Breadth of experience in qualitative research methodology, and product strategy.
- Enterprise experience and international research both pluses
- Some experience with programming language(s) commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, R, Matlab, C++, Java, or Go), and in SQL
- Experience in visualizing data (BigQuery, or other tools)
- Interest in wearables, HCI is desirable
Judge Group Overview:
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit https://www.judge.com/ Contact: null
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com