As a member of the Graphics team, successful applicant will help design and develop state of the art GPU cores and will be working closely with the graphics microarchitecture and physical design teams.
This position involves in-depth understanding of the ASIC design flow from RTL to GDS2 and the challenges posed by advanced technologies such as 7 FinFET. The successful candidate will possess detailed understanding of RTL design, synthesis, static timing analysis, formal verification, physical design and ECO generation and verification.
Knowledge and experience of graphics design and development is a definite advantage:
- Implementation and delivery of GPU cores from RTL to GDSII - Work with design team to create RTL builds
- Identify areas for flow and process improvements
- RTL synthesis using physically aware tools
- Formal Verification using industry standard tools for RTL-netlist and netlist-netlist checks
- Close design timing by running static timing analysis and constraint development
- Generate and verify ECOs for functional and timing fixes, working closely with the physical design team
- Manage design goals in power, performance and area
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience with - Digital design and RTL development skills
- Expert level knowledge of synthesis, timing closure, constraints and formal verification
- Proficient in Synopsys DC and DC-T, Conformal LEC, Spyglass and Synopsys PrimeTime
- Proficient in UNIX and Perl, TCL and shell scripting
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, excellent team spirit, product and customer oriented
Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
Thanks for showing interest in this job posting and we will be happy to assist you in the next steps. Submitting your resume as soon as possible is the first critical step in the process and will give us the best chance for you to be recognized as a viable candidate.
As a reminder, we work very closely with the customers and would ask that if you are interested let us submit all resumes and details to them because, if they get your name from another source we will not be allowed to represent you.
Xpeerant serves the best interest of both Customers and Clients. We are focused matching the most qualified person in the most appropriate position possible. We offer the ability to secure Health, Dental, and Eye insurance through the company and have the option of participating in a Simple IRA.
Xpeerant has a 20 plus history helping Contractors achieve maximum value from the jobs they pursue. Our Mission Statement says that “We work for the contractor, not the Contractor for us”.
If you have any questions, please contact the email in Dice to get a direct response or setup a phone call.
To get started please respond through Dice with a current resume, your availability and work status as soon as you can.
4518 Seaboard Lane Fort Collins, CO, 80525