R&D Hardware Prototype Background - who is capable of rapid prototyping.
- Hardware Prototype Development
- Developing embedded firmware/software
- Coding / Debugging of embedded systems
- Developing algorithms for wireless and/or wired communications
- Maintenance of developed hardware/software for developed embedded systems
- Creating documentation/specifications
- Collaborating with client and third parties to develop embedded systems
Requirements / Position Qualifications:
Knowledge of electric circuits, i.e. digital and analog circuits Knowledge of Wireless Communications (Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, etc.) Knowledge of Wireless Power Transfer / Charging are a plus Knowledge of mmWave/THz is a plus Understand High Level programming languages C, C++, etc Understand Embedded software tools TI Code Composer Studio, and/or similar. Understand FPGA/HDL language tool Verilog, VHDL, and Quartus
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related technical field required
- Hardware/Firmware/Software/Prototyping skills
- Experience working in a conceptual, R&D environment, innovative thinker.
- Board Layout
- Schematic Capture
- Ability to architect systems microprocessors, memories, and I/O s
- Script languages Python, Perl, Awk, Sed, etc.
- System tool software Matlab, SciLab, etc.
- Prototyping tools Arduino, Raspberry pi, PCB design tools, etc.