Guzik Technical Enterprises is looking for Hardware Engineers to join our team. We are interested in both entry-level and experienced candidates. The company develops and manufactures high-tech test and measurement systems:
- A Spinstand which holds the read/write head and media outside of the disk drive enclosure.
- A Read-Write Analyzer used to both write data to the disk media and read back the resulting signals.
- A High Speed Waveform Digitizer for detailed signal analysis.
- Real-time digital signal processing of up to 64 GSPS.
Please visit the company website for further details on the company and products: www.guzik.com
As a Hardware Engineer, you will design, develop, debug and deploy our existing and future products. You will working in small teams with cross-disciplinary backgrounds engaged in all aspects from concept to production.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Fundamental knowledge of circuits and electronics.
- Experience with schematic, PCB layout and mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge using test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Logic Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, Power Meters, and Power Supplies.
- Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to design mixed signal circuits.
- Experience with Verilog and testbenches.
- Demonstrates ownership of tasks.
- Read and write C code and scripting languages.
- Knowledge using Cadence design suite.
- Design and support existing and new products.
- Work with schematic and PCB layout.
- Prototype new designs and develop testing procedures.
- Hands on debugging to perform root cause and failure analysis.
- Involved in bringing projects from concept to production.
Please send your resume through Dice.com using the "Apply Now" button at the top of the webpage.