Kforce has a client in Garden City, ID that is seeking a Remote Hardware Support Engineer. This position is in Boise, ID, partial remote and onsite required. The campus is located in Garden City.
The Hardware Support Engineer will provide best in class Engineering remote support diagnoses for external and internal customers. As trusted advisor, you should be self-motivated and will create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction by providing firsthand resolution to technical highly complex in nature malfunctions, should maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and actively contribute to the company's technical knowledge portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer engagement.
* Engineer will be responsible for implementing part or all the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design and following the Remote Technical Support processes
* Remote resolve technical issues from end user's contacts and proactive notification systems
* Integration between different department in the company in order to provide End to End professional complete solution to the customers - customer service oriented
* Trigger an onsite interaction (parts and/or field dispatch) if the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Proper diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensuring proper handover to the FSE
* Engineer will provide ongoing ideas on improvement in the field of remote Engineering
* Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.