One of our client that is cited by GARTNER as a "Specialist Midsize Consultancy in Analytics and Machine Learning solutions and services is actively hiring Head of Delivery, Analytics in Seattle, WA.
Please find below the generic job description for perusal.
Job Title: Head of Delivery, Analytics
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Full Time
- Building & Leading entire US delivery and account maintenance (ECEB) team
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery
- Institutionalize delivery; operationalize project management s best practices.
- Building solutions, demonstrating thought leadership
- Managing existing relationship (internal and external), P&L management, contract renewals, growth in revenue and profitability
- Implement and supervise best PM practices across onsite delivery
- Ensure highest delivery quality is maintained across delivery organization
- Ownership of defining, designing and implementing processes related delivery and non-delivery tasks
- Lead efforts at onsite to improve processes related to account and client management
- Assess account health from MBR and QBR responses. Identify risks and develop mitigation plan accordingly
- Ensure Revenue information are updated on a regular basis to reflect the most accurate business dynamics within client org
- Identify opportunities for ECEB business growth and develop plan of action accordingly
- Develop close relationship with all client stakeholders and Affine leadership
- Act as first point of escalation for client and for any internal conflicts
Revenue and Profitability:
- Ensure project teams meets estimated Gross Margin Targets and ECEB revenue growth targets
- Proactively identify potential revenue loss and develop action items to mitigate the same
Lead and Manage ODMs (Onsite delivery managers):
- Helps ODMs to understand their roles and responsibilities
- Train managers with aspects of account management including creation of SoWs, invoicing and revenue management
- Act as fall back option.
Planning and Allocation:
- Develop plan for onsite hiring. Ensure open positions are staffed with right skills and experience. Onboard Analytics leaders based on current requirements and keeping future growth in mind
- Streamline VISA planning and transfers happening at onsite
- 10-15 years of Analytics experience
- Experience of handling mid-sized delivery teams (40+ people) across different geographies.
- Experience in career planning with alignment of organization s goals & personal aspirations.
- Building delivery processes and its adherence into day to day operation.
- Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting and other statistical techniques
- Proficient in R/SAS/SQL and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Recruitment, training, appraisal, resource planning etc.
- Building organization capabilities like creating training needs, policies & procedures etc.
To discuss further on this opportunity, please connect with Raja Vishwakarma at 847-201-6969 or e-mail him at email@example.com.