What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're constantly exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- Visionary in anticipating the intersection of technology advancements, customer preferences, and business outcomes.
- Ability to start with the business strategy and develop an engineering approach that builds extensible frameworks and architectures that tackle a range of future opportunities that help our customers do things quicker and easily in a self-serve environment.
- Ability to drive global organizational change, balance business requirements with IT initiatives, provide technical leadership, & manage execution on critical initiatives.
- Ability to facilitate development of a cloud architectural vision with a compelling narrative and financial analysis that supports and aligns to the business and technology strategy.
- Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
Impact You'll Make:
- Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicating within global delivery organizations & with senior executives (SVP, EVP).
- Deep product development expertise and understanding of enterprise platforms, APIs, and microservices.
- Exceptional leadership skills and an ability to develop and motivate a large team of engineers.
- Strong analytical abilities to organize and solve for multivariate problems.
- Above all, we want our engineering team to be energized by your leadership and motivated by how you help them think through challenging problems and grow their skills & knowledge base.
- Be an instrumental part of the Product engineering organization & lead the modernization of TransUnion's product delivery with use of public cloud platforms, DevSecOps operating models, & new enabling technologies.
- Deliver business value through the benefits of moving applications and platforms to a scalable, modern architecture that leverages public cloud.
- Enable market & solution areas through proactive dialogue on capability needs & mapping those needs to existing or new architectural patterns & standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Director, Applications Development