Head of Revenue/New Business Development - Digital Solutions
Kada is recruiting a business development leader for our long-time client, an established digital services consultancy.
This growing technology company provides technology development and digital production services for agency, publisher and ad network clients around the world. Delivering rich media solutions, front-end and back-end development, large scale websites, mobile and social applications, content management systems (CMS) and award winning design, the company is experiencing continued growth and successfully achieving and growing solutions for their customers.
This role is the Head of Revenue for the digital transformation and services arm of the company. You will be responsible for leading the growth of the revenue through driving new business opportunities and managing and growing current business. As an active participant on the senior leadership team, you will provide a new business lens and have ownership of the sales process.
As an expert in digital agency services, you manage leads, pitch consultant engagements and develop proactive strategies to drive revenue. Working on new business creation, you'll be developing partner networks as well as approaching and engaging prospects from current client relationships.
You will achieve/exceed annual revenue/margin plans while measuring/monitoring effectiveness of all sales programs and driving accountability to build the agency brand with new clients.
The agency is a near-shore consultancy headquartered in Buenos Aires focused on US-based business. The position is 100% remote with travel as appropriate (post-pandemic). It is a vibrant culture with excellent growth opportunities.
Successful traits for someone in this role:
- Senior leader
Areas of expertise include:
Custom software solutions
- Large technological solution sales (tech agnostic)
- Large custom mobile solutions
- Customizable enterprise solutions
- E-commerce platform sales and implementation
- Digital agency services
Some reasons why you might consider this role:
You don't like bureaucracy, red tape and overly engineered processes that get in the way of great work
- You want to be part of a leadership team and have a significant direct impact on the business
- You're independent - your thoughts, your work ethic, your way about getting things done - and you want a place where you can really thrive
- You have great ideas on how to develop, grow and lead a business development function and know that you can take a successful business to the next level
- You value working with other smart people
Compensation is a very competitive base + commission.