Please note this is a permanent position.
BeaconLBS is seeking an Account Executive. The Account Executive manages the day to day account relationship for existing and new accounts. They will support the development of and execute on ongoing strategy to ensure retention and growth by providing solutions that align with customer's overall business. Develop strong relationships with internal partners that support achievement of strategic alignment (IT, Product Development, Legal etc.). Take the leadership role in coordinating these resources to achieve business objectives, maintain account satisfaction, and ensures that the company's products and services support customer's needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the overall team in developing and maintaining a strategic business plan that fully reflects customer's business objectives and how the company's solutions align with those objectives and specifically guides the company's operational, financial, network, clinical and relationship initiatives.
- Understands the customer's structure and demonstrates the ability to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the client.
- Ensures Service Level Agreement performance, assurance of accuracy of clinical and administrative policies and payments through analysis and adherence to requirements of the accounts legal/regulatory environment.
- Owns overall account satisfaction with assigned customers
- Develops strong relationships with the customer at various levels from day to day contacts to senior leadership involving other internal staff to maintain multiple connections and strengthen the overall relationship.
- Develops strong relationships and contacts within the company that support of the achievement of customer service requirements including attainment of performance guarantees and minimization of performance penalty expense.
- Ensures all Customer and Account-Facing services are provided in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Resolves or appropriately escalates issues in conjunction with clinical, operational and IT teams.
- Builds relationships and alliances with internal partners
- Proactively communicates to internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates thorough contract understanding and detailed knowledge of business requirements.
- Coordinates with legal to ensure contract compliance.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of the company's products and services
- Defines customer reports and ensure coordination with the client.
- Oversight of reporting calendar to ensure timely submission.
- Analyzes data and reporting and executive summary development.
- Prepares and supports presentation of customer reports with meaningful analytics, trending and recommendations for program improvement based on findings.
- Ensures all client reports have an executive summary and explanation of data.
- Ensures revenue goals are met, and administrative expenses are managed and profit targets are achieved for assigned account (s).
- Ensures performance standards are measurable and realistic to achieve and/or exceed to avoid penalties.
License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree with Masters preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Project management skills and abilities, with ability to lead multi-disciplined and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with all Employee levels.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to apply problem-solving skills and techniques.
- Effectively manages multiple priorities, initiatives and projects.
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment. Must be a self-starter and handle ambiguity.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with ability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
Please reference job number 304.