We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Informatics Product Owner with our industry-leading client in Chantilly.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Health Informatics Product Owner:
Requirements of the Health Informatics Product Owner:
- Participate in the full Agile application development lifecycle to support overall project objectives
- Prepare and maintain a Product Plan and Roadmap for each service
- Facilitate discovery activities
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or 14 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Able to manage independently or to manage a team involved in multiple aspects of software systems and applications
- Experience leading large infrastructure programs involving multiple teams
- Experience as a member of a Product Management organization
- Experience with grooming backlogs and coordinating conflicting requirements
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Health Informatics Product Owner, Product Management, Information Technology
Job ID: 329615About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!