The Senior Application Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.ResponsibilitiesDescription
The Application Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Application Architect work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.Required Qualifications
- 5+ experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior design lead or development team lead experience
- Experience with ,NET API design and development
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Additional InformationScheduled Weekly Hours
- Experience coordinating activities involving multiple players including vendors, subject matter experts, and development resources
- Experience with HL7 FHIR standard.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, especially Git repositories and CI/CD pipelines.