Position: Business Analyst with Healthcare Experience
Location: Lenexa, KS
Duration: 12 months+
• Provide SME support for projects regarding clinical laboratory data.
• Research and Analysis against Informatics Database.
• Interface between customers and developers to help with the understanding of project requirements.
• Utilize laboratory knowledge to provide guidance to customers to determine and define Informatics data delivery requirements.
• Maintain statistics, request applications and prioritization documents.
• Understand and follow standard Quest Diagnostics methodology and processes.
• Ongoing communication with management and customers through meeting minutes and status reports.
• Proactive in communication and escalation of concerns.
• Good interpersonal skills presenting a positive attitude.
• Good organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Innovative thinker with the ability to manage problems and unforeseen issues to minimize conflict.
• Experience in Clinical laboratory environment preferred
• Strong Knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Excel and Word)
• Information Technology experience (file transfer, understanding of data warehousing)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of health provider and payer models (ACO, IPA, CINs and Heath Plans etc.)
• Acumen to learn database research, file extract and formatting techniques
• Knowledge of Laboratory and Billing information system capabilities and applicable workflow
• Familiar with HEDIS performance requirements.
• Knowledge of LOINC codes.
• Degree (BS/BA) in Medical Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
Thanks & Regards,
Metasis Information Systems
(a E-verify Company)
Phone: (201) 528 5307 Ext: 353
Fax : 201 528 5301