VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for experienced Customer Service Representatives to support a large, nationwide healthcare insurance provider. Resumes must be submitted by 4/13. These roles are looking to interview on 7/19 and 7/20. Offers will be out by 7/25, and then background checks will be run.
Interviews will be completed virtually on 7/19 and 7/20, if you are selected.
PLEASE NOTE: Orientation will be completed in Washington, DC at client headquarters. Candidates must be able to attend on-site training and to pick up the provided equipment.
Local candidates preferred. Role will be completed 100% remote, but could require travel into the Washington, DC office occasionally.
Candidates must have their own routers, as well as strong internet connections.
• Prior experience in Customer Service
•Strong communication skills - written and oral
• Capability to navigate concurrently between multiple software systems with relative ease.
• Ability to interface with a culturally diverse population
• Working knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft products, internet research and email communication.
• Work experience in a Quality/Production driven environment
• Position requires performance in either service or claims for a minimum of 18 months at a meets standard level or above.
• Must have previous customer service and/or claims experience.
• Experience performing duties that are detailed in nature, exposure to health care, health insurance, medical information, and direct service experience is preferred.
• A Bachelor Degree is preferred.
If your experience matches the requirements above, we would love to speak with you. We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID "MW12966".