Clover Consulting has an immediate need for an experienced Healthcare Data Warehouse Informatica Metadata Manager Specialist for our direct client located in Richmond, VA. This is a 1 year contract with strong potential for extensions. Requirement details are listed below. Qualified candidates should apply to this posting. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Title: Healthcare Data Warehouse Informatica Metadata Manager Specialist
Location: Richmond, VA
Length: 1 year++ (extensions likely)
Healthcare Data Warehouse Informatica Metadata Manager Specialist
• This position is responsible for developing metadata solutions in accordance with the metadata management control framework and methodology
• The Metadata Manager Developer will also be responsible for conducting data lineage quality assessments and coordinating data lineage improvement efforts.
• Responsible for loading the Informatica Business Glossary and ensure that the Business Glossary has properly defined terms
• Fluency in the Informatica Analyst and Metadata Manager 10.x.x applications is required.
• Perform business requirements analysis for business rules and documents associated with population and extraction of metadata resources.
• Develop, maintain, and support application, business glossary, business intelligence, data integration, data modeling, and database management resources in Metadata Manager
• Develop, maintain, and support Metadata Manager Security model
• Develop, maintain, and support linkage between Informatica Business Glossary and Metadata Manager assets
• Validate completeness of data lineage between the point of data element creation (system of record) and the point where it is consumed by business users (trusted data source).
• Monitor periodic loads of Metadata Manager resources to confirm successful load, indexing, and linking.
• Monitor linking completeness for Metadata Manager resources and troubleshoot issues with missing links.
• Provide ongoing support for metadata implementation, testing and integration
• Provide technical training and documentation in support of metadata policies and procedures
• Create estimates for all Metadata Manager activities, including analysis, development, and testing, and communicate to project team.
• Devise improvements to current procedures and develop methods for increasing efficiency, accuracy, and performance of metadata solutions.
• Degree in Information systems or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated understanding of metadata (business and technical), data modeling and dimensional modeling.
• Strong technical writing skills and ability to produce, organize and present information to various audiences.
• At least 2 Years of preferably Medicaid or Health Plan Experience
2-4 years of Medicaid or Health Plan experience
5-10 years of experience as Metadata Manager/Specialist role (or similar)
Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience